Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.433 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,551 (€1,958) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (35 minutes ago)