Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.469 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,505 (€3,415) in Reggio Calabria.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 350 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pune costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)