Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.839 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,375 (R$ 7,815) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)