Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10169 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 73% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,394 (₨33,377) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (37 minutes ago)