Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,118 (﷼ 61,004,499) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)