Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,590 in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)