Cost of living comparison between Rancagua, Chile and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01026 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,856 (CH$1,252,896) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)