Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.795 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,283 (12,968 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)