Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.834 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,337 (6,182 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)