Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07350 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,772 (Taka 146,555) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (40 minutes ago)