Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07565 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,359 (Taka 136,941) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)