Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07758 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,749 (Taka 151,438) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)