Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08689 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,402 (Taka 96,699) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$269 (about 2 hours ago)