Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10169 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 70% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,670 (₨55,751) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (30 minutes ago)