Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10522 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,785 (₨54,979) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)