Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09512 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,493 (₨131,348) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)