Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10535 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,564 (₨62,303) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)