Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.711 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,961 (22,449 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)