Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 DKK / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 640 prices entered by 58 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,706 (23,434 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)