Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 714 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,457 (26,746 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)