Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,118 (22,372 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)