Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,893 (20,786 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)