Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 691 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.678 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,434 (19,824 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)