Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,792 (14,042 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)