Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.702 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,730 (23,832 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php52 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 36,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)