Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,221 (23,166 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)