Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.686 DKK / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 546 prices entered by 39 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,014 (26,271 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)