Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 941 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.661 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,382 ($1,258) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (12 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (37 minutes ago)