Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.886 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,593 ($2,845) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 350 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)