Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36506 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,817 (ARS $32,369) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)