Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32084 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,281 (ARS $32,044) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)