Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11472 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 77% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,840 (ARS $77,056) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Radom costs 78,050 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$66,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)