Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41085 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,683 (ARS $40,606) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)