Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 202 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,898 (Q8,375) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)