Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 246 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,053 (Q10,519) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (31 minutes ago)