Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.823 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,511 (Q18,852) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)