Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,902 (Q12,809) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)