Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,211 (Q18,855) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)