Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06571 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,870 (₨271,968) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)