Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06021 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,495 (₨290,566) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)