Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06600 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,734 (₨177,785) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)