Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.987 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,572 (NZ$3,123) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)