Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.024 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,675 (NZ$3,120) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)