Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.050 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,787 (NZ$3,126) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)