Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 660 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.927 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,851 (C$4,638) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (25 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)