Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,310 (﷼ 58,905,199) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)