Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,448 (﷼ 95,996,004) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)