Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,329 (﷼ 34,447,748) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)