Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 241% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr105,802 (元109,476) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr31,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)