Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 239% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr91,417 (元96,417) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)