Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 261% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr45,110 (元44,929) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)