Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,481 (﷼ 77,938,183) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)