Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00672 DKK / KPW *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,844 (3,994,096 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)