Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00728 DKK / KPW *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,774 (3,675,610 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)