Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00777 DKK / KPW *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,956 (1,924,218 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)