Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 470%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05340 DKK / KPW *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 466% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr70,782 (1,325,553 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faridabad costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)