Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00704 DKK / KPW *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,265 (4,300,431 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)