Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00759 DKK / KPW *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,115 (1,727,827 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)