Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,190 (Rp 55,262,891) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)