Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,685 (Rp 51,948,040) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)