Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,269 (Bs 21,918) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)