Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24321 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,969 ($U40,989) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (25 minutes ago)