Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23480 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,718 ($U41,387) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)