Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21244 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,667 ($U97,282) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)