Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01058 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,088 (CH$858,925) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)