Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00850 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,485 (CH$2,174,532) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Sheffield costs £0.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)