Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01051 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,506 (CH$904,305) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (43 minutes ago)