Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00989 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,837 (CH$2,206,977) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)