Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.992 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,369 (S/. 7,716) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)