Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 263 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.867 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,915 (S/. 6,918) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (40 minutes ago)