Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,164 (S/. 5,257) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (33 minutes ago)