Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,291 (10,351 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)