Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,959 (6,922 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)