Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12097 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,461 (Php119,541) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)