Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11676 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,263 (Php130,723) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (29 minutes ago)