Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12309 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,754 (Php119,859) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (about 1 hour ago)