Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13319 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,305 (Php77,373) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)