Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01058 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,616 (CH$1,003,339) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (26 minutes ago)