Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13047 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,502 (Php141,819) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)