Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35270 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,497 (Mex$ 24,091) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)