Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36410 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr32,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,540 (Mex$ 45,427) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pune costs ₨60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leuven costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Madras costs ₨4,036 (about 1 hour ago)