Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32439 DKK / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 668 prices entered by 78 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,089 (Mex$ 40,349) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (44 minutes ago)