Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34499 DKK / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 890 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,926 (Mex$ 49,062) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ilha de Mocambique costs 3,136 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)