Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 674 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35998 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,576 (Mex$ 23,822) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)