Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.689 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 78% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr60,434 ($9,035) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr34,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Juan costs $3.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in London, Ontario costs C$32 (about 2 hours ago)