Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 641 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.661 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,240 ($4,540) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 2,000 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)