Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 755 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.462 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,213 (€967) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)