Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 754 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,829 (€1,722) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)