Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12161 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,806 (80,631 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)