Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12166 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,652 (79,338 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (33 minutes ago)