Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,226 (€2,044) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)