Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,047 (€2,288) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)