Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.949 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,741 (R$ 7,563) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)