Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.761 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,150 (9,740 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Peshawar costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)