Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31948 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,508 (Mex$ 36,022) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (41 minutes ago)