Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,576 ($b19,020) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)