Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,463 ($b19,972) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (43 minutes ago)