Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,320 ($b14,801) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)