Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.437 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,696 (£3,401) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)