Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.818 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,455 ($1,680) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)