Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.000 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,556 (R$ 8,779) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)