Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,283 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.255 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,389 (R$ 5,050) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)