Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,300 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.043 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,895 (R$ 3,376) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)