Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,349 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.897 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,335 ($2,948) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)