Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35396 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,550 (E£ 43,931) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)