Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38294 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,908 (E£ 20,650) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)