Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.002 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,628 (26,570 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 15,000元 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rijeka costs 70 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 60 (about 2 hours ago)