Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 585 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)