Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.901 DKK / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 648 prices entered by 67 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,386 (23,727 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)