Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 641 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,487 (15,728 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)