Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,254 (22,236 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)