Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.220 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,566 (4,759 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)