Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 638 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.906 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,292 (9,072 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)