Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.028 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,881 (8,324 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)