Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,287 (3,866 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)